ALL METAL STANDARD
Inductive proximity switches for machines and plants are non-contact- and contactless operating sensors for the movement of drives and mechanical components, which are not subject to mechanical wear. They are mainly used as limit switches, but due to their robustness (completely moulded) and their high switching frequency they can also be used for many other tasks, for example as pulse sensors for the rotational speed detection.
They are preferably used where high switching frequencies and operating speeds, switching point precision and reliability, operation under less favourable conditions (e. g. under water) and high durability are required.
Klaschka launched the first inductive proximity switch already in 1964. Today the sensor range includes more than 1,500 different types. The types specified here represent a selection and are usually available from stock. In addition we offer a large number of standard- and customer-specific executions, whose technical data we gladly send our customers on demand.
- high switching frequencies
- high load currents
- safe against short-circuits, interference voltages, confounding of terminals
- all metal with reduction factor 1 for all metals
- increased switching distance
- increased ambient temperature range – 25 to + 85 °C
- increased max.switching frequency ≤ 20 kHz
- magnetic field-resistant