Unlike inductive proximity switches pulse sensors are, due to their high geometrical resolving power, suitable for the detection of fine structures and motions. (Not suitable for axial approximation and non-magnetizable materials). Prefered tasks are the determination of rotational speed and direction of rotation of waves by gear wheels starting from module 0.3. Thus these sensors can be used particularly as incremental sensors, for counting tasks and for position control. With these sensors it is possible to detect racks or magnetic tapes in order to detect the speed and direction of linear motions.
- high switching distances up to 25 kHz
- static (standstill from 0 Hz) and dynamic operation
- high resolution (< module 1)
- robust housings
- increased ambient temperature ranges from approx. -25 to + 120 °C
Hall element double switches are preferably used for the detection of positions and direction of motion of by-passing rack rails.
- 2 outputs, RS-422
- high switching frequency up to 15 kHz
- static (standstill from 0 Hz) operation
- double resolution