High-performance suction cups, C series
Standard suction cups adapt to all types of applications in branches of industry such as packaging, plastics, food, sheet metal etc. These suction cups meet a wide range of technical specifications thanks to a diverse choice of shapes, diameters and materials. COVAL offers a full range of fittings adapted to the suction cups, compatible for all types of applications.
The COVAL C series high-performance suction cup range has been designed to meet the requirements of the automotive industry. The improved characteristics of the C series range optimize production tools in all spheres of activity.
- A full range of shapes and diameters to meet every requirement.
- Non-slip cleats ensure optimum positioning on oily sheet metal.
- Structured suction cups for gripping thin sheet metal without deforming the piece.
- Ideal for automated applications.
- Specifically for use in the stamping and welding sectors.
- Main advantages
- Extreme resistance to slipping.
- Gripping thin sheet metal without deforming the piece, thanks to the central cleats.
- Elastomer and glass-fibre reinforced plastic design to avoid any risk of damaging costly equipment and to facilitate recycling.
- Double tightening: 2 wrenches of 22mm and 1 hex key of 6mm or 8mm.
- Airtight fittings using:
– O-rings on 3/8G male cylindrical suction cups 32 square suction cups.
– Sealing on all oblong 3/8 male suction cups.
The COVAL C series vacuum cups are made out of elastomer and fibreglass reinforced plastic.
These materials guarantee long life expectancy to COVAL’s C series suction cups, high resistance to oils and heat resistance up to 100°C.
This approach helps to avoid any risk of deterioration of expensive production equipment and facilitates the recycling of suction cups.
- Suction cups: NBR nitrile 55 Shore A (high resistance to oils).
- Fitting: Polyamide PA 6.6 ensuring reduced weight (3/8G Male or Female fitting).
- O-ring: NBR Nitrile blue or black.
- Square coupling: Aluminium