INDUCTIVE SENSORS, DOUBLE PULSE
Unlike inductive proximity switches pulse sensors are, due to their high geometrical resolving power, suitable for the detection of fine structures and motions. (Not suitable for axial approximation and non-magnetizable materials). Prefered tasks are the determination of rotational speed and direction of rotation of waves by gear wheels starting from module 0.3. Thus these sensors can be used particularly as incremental sensors, for counting tasks and for position control. With these sensors it is possible to detect racks or magnetic tapes in order to detect the speed and direction of linear motions.
- high switching distances up to 25 kHz
- static (standstill from 0 Hz) and dynamic operation
- high resolution (< module 1)
- robust housings
- increased ambient temperature ranges from approx. -25 to + 120 °C
Inductive All Metall Proximity Double Switches are preferably used for the detection of positions and direction of motion of by-passing rack rails. (Recognition of forward-backward movement).
- integrated detection for the direction of movement
- all metal with reduction factor 1 for all metals
- switching distance 1.2mm
- increased ambient temperature range -25 up to + 85 °C
- increased max. operating frequency ≤ 30 kHz
- magnetic field-resistant