Lift & Carry
The lift and carry stations with multi-units serie V are mechanical cam unit for:
- vertical movements
- standard or made to measure strokes (from few hundred milimeters until 4 meters)
- masses “light and heavy” to be transfered (few kilogrammes until 10 tons)
- medium and long distances (2 to 40 meters)
The multi-units lifting stations SOPAP are composed of 2 or 4 mechanical cam driven units for linear and verical displacement (unit serie V)
These mechanical units are linked to each other by transmission shafts, for a mechanical synchronisation.
The Movement is created with cylindrical cams and followers running in the profile of the cam.
The movement can be:
- controlled by the cam (the cam profile handles accelerations, positionings and stops)
- flexible and programmable through the automatisation of your machine
The cams’ profils handles acceleration behaviours, and the accuracy of positioning and stops.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.