Specialising in the manufacture and development of cGMP sanitary handling equipment. Incorporating systems for Handling, Docking, Blending, Emptying and Transporting all types of Containers and a range of Ancillary Devices, Containers and Valves for use in controlled and regulated clean process environments.
Valve Engineering Srl is a specialist manufacturer of valves for handling powders in the Pharmaceutical, fine chemical, food and cosmetics industries.
Palamatic sell these valves as part of our systems. The range includes:-
- The Oyster Compact series features the patent Clamshell clamp system, widely acknowledged as the most compact, hygienic and user-friendly valve on the market.
- The Oyster butterfly series ensures optimal hygienic and functional characteristics, and eliminates recesses with hard-to-clean corners.
- The Oyster Flowmaster Valve. The dosing rotor is robustly fabricated and shaped in order to provide a tight seal when closed but to cause minimal wear on the seal when in operation.
- The Oyster Superclean Valve where the stem inclined at an angle to the plane of the valve disc. This means that the driveshaft does not pass through the seal. Tightness is achieved by means of a plain seal with no hole, enabling greater flexibility in the choice of materials and improved washability.
- The Oyster Flexivane Valve. The flexible leaf is co-moulded in FDA compatible valve body silicone and gives the flexibility necessary to ensure no damage to tablets or capsules being processed.
- The Oyster Samplemaster basic design can be customised to suit almost any installation, and it is also available in CIP version.